Monday, February 3, 2014

I'm a VANS Girl!

Dear Friends,
How ya' doing?

 I GOT VANS! Exciting stuff I know, haha. I finally, after carving them for absolutely EVER, I got a pair of VANS over the holidays and I couldn't be happier. I went on a road trip over the holidays to see all of my siblings and we treated ourselves to a shopping trip at an Outlet Mall in South Carolina the day after Christmas. The first store we went to was Famous Footwear and I browsed into the boys section (because I'm a gangster) and these babies were the first thing I saw. It was love at first sight!


They're just so comfortable and they go with everything. Now I'll admit, I've been a Converse girl for all my life but I will gladly convert to the Skater-Vans lifestyle because I'M OBSESSED!

Spread The Good Vibes
Sincerely, Atira xx