Wednesday, January 8, 2014

URBAN DECAY **OOTD



 Sweatshirt: Aeropostale
Pants: H&M
Boots: V.I.M
Scarf: My blood,sweat, and tears!

Dear Friends,
How ya' doing? Welcome to my very first OOTD post EVAA!!
Ik, be excited.
Lol. A few of us went on a little SoHo adventure a few weeks ago as I live in New York and we found this garage door thing beside the Marc Jacobs store and thought it was really cool. So of course we had a selfie session to which we took hundreds of picks and only a few made the cut. Haha, I loved my outfit against the background and literally as I typed this I thought that the garage literally represented Urban Decay sooooo TADAA *Jazz Hands and Spirit Fingers*

                               
And here is my lovely god sister. She is just so beautiful I had to put her up here.

That is all for today and OHHH UPDATE: Our little world now has it's own Instagram page so follow that @sxncerelyatira and what the heck follow that doll up there @lalapalooza718.

Spread the Good Vibes.
Sincerely, Atira xx