Saturday, February 15, 2014

Flutter On!

Dear Friends,
How ya' doing? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a HG letter soon because I am just racking up the greatest products of my life.

If you don't follow me on twitter (which you should because I like to talk via interweb) then you wouldn't have seen my tiny convo with @LOrealParis. They are the very first brand to notice me in some way and it probably made my life.


Literally a week before this happened I started playing around with their Lashout Butterfly Mascara and Oh my Stars, this little luxe tube screams Holy Grail like a banshee!

It does exactly what it says and makes my thin lashes look like voluminous baby butterfly wings. It goes on so smoothly and not only separates my lashes but lengthens and stretches them (that sounds odd) to the corners making the most natural looking fluttery lashes I've ever seen in my liz-ife!!

If you haven't tried it already please do so, I can't stop raving about this stuff and may end up buying a life time supply in the matter of one weekend.
YOU'RE WORTH IT!
Spread the Good Vibes
Sincerely, Atira xx