Sunday, February 16, 2014

marykay@play: Earth Bound Ocean Views

Dear Friends,
How ya' doing? Not going to go into much detail about it but.... stuff went down today in the home and I needed some bloglovin' to get my spirits back up before I finish this project. (#WHYSCHOOL)

Today I'll be sharing with you some products from the new marykay@play cosmetics line. My wonderful grandmother gifted two of their baked eye trios to me and I couldn't be happier because this means she's finally accepted my addiction. SUCESS!!

As you may or may not know(which you should) that I may or may not tell you(I may), baked eye shadow is just another way to say SHIMMER AND SPARKLES. Which is exactly what we see here.

These shadows are so beautiful and so very pigmented. They last a pretty long time and have a very nice consistency. Not powdery yet not too creamy. I use them over my e.l.f eyeshadow primer and they last all night. These will be great during the prom seasons which I am already planning looks for
(though I won't be going to prom because hello anti-social).

My favorite out of all of the shades is the middle green color in the Ocean View palette.

Have you tried anything for this line? Any thoughts?

Sincerely,
Atira xx