Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#SELFIE- My NYE Look

Dear Friends,



When I think about the perfect New Year's Eve I think about how I want to look when I take the perfect selfie so that's what I did (Of course I had to take a trillion and one selfies and could you honestly blame me I mean this lighting was begging for me to flip my hair and do the smolder).

B A S E
For a flawless canvas I covered up some of my spots with the L.A Girl Pro Concealer and then set it with my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte. For the perfect glow I highlighted with the Benefit Watt's Up concentrating it mostly on my cheekbones. 

E Y E S
I always start with my brows and filled them in with a matte brown shadow from my Clinique Palette (sorry I can't find a link for it). More than anything I wanted my inner corners to really pop so I kept my base neutral with a matte shadow from the Revlon Illuminance Eye palette in Not So Nude. I swept a matte brown through the crease and tight lined with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean. For that perfect cat eye flick I used the beloved NYC Liquid Liner (and a couple of Q-tips). Then I really highlighted with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha and Benefit Watt's Up.

L I P S
I kept my lips nude and details will be for another post but of course I used my holy grail NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London. 

Then I flipped my hair and put on my Selfie Face. 

Sincerely,
Atira x