Monday, June 30, 2014

THE LOOK: FSTVL FN

Dear Friends,
How ya' doing? 


This is a big post for me guys. This is like my very first actual legit certified authentic makeup tutorial. *wild applause*
 
I was literally just bored yesterday, picked up a brush, and went to work and I LOVE the as the colors came out. 

In my laziness I didn't take like a picture of each step, just the finished the product. Let me know if you prefer step by step pics along with instructions. 


Ok, let's get started. 
DISCLAIMER: I don't wear face makeup so if you do fit that in wherever you see for I guess.

Step 1: Prime the eyelids and your lower lash line. I used the E.L.F eyelid primer.

Step 2: To really ensure that the colors would pop, apply a cream base to your lids. I used my Revlon cream shadow kit thing in Nothing But Nudes.
Make sure you don't go over the crease.  

Step 3: Using a fluffy brush apply a matte neutral brown shade to the crease. This is going to act as a smooth transition color. I used a Clinique shadow in Sable and my E.L.F Blending Brush. 

Step 4: Using a piece of tape, apply that to the eyes lining upwards from the lower lash line. This will create a nice and precise winged line. 

Step 5: Using a damp brush, apply a light minty color from the inner corner all the way across your lids and then winged out as high as you seem fit. I stopped right in between my lash line and brows. 

Make sure you don't go over your crease but focus on your lids only. 

Step 6: Flipping over your damp brush, grab a sea foamy green/blue shade and apply that to the middle of the lids. 

Step 7: Using a darker blue apply that to the out corners of your wing making sure that it meets the shade you applied to the middle.

Step 8: Using the tip of your eyeshadow brush gently blend the three colors together. 

Step 9: Using the shadows and tape as a guide line your eyes with a black gel liner stopping at the very tip of your already created wing.

Step 10: Peel off the tape and line your waterline to he middle and tight line. 

Step 11: Using primer create three dots like the image under your left eye and three lines under your right. 

Step 12: Cover the primer with your three eyeshadows. 

Step 13: Apply your favorite mascara and a neutral lippy. 

Spread the Good Vibes. 

                         Sincerely,
                          Atira xx