Tuesday, April 8, 2014

TAG ME TUESDAY: THE MUSIC TAG

Dear Friends,
How ya' doing? Now it is no secret (like at all) that I am addicted to Tumblr! I now have two of them and I always see like tags and such floating around my dash and decided that I wanted to share this one with you all. It all based on music and since that is a major part of my life why not share it with you guys!
Let's get started...

a. an uplifting song
Happy by Pharrell Williams

b. a song to listen to before you go to sleep
Appreciated by Rixton
c. a song from a soundtrack
I See Fire by Ed Sheeran from The Desaulation of Smaug soundtrack (song is beyond beautiful!!)

d.  a song that reminds me of a fictional character
Endlessly by The Cab (if this doesn't slightly remind you of Augustus Waters then we have a problem)
e. a song by a band i've seen live
Little White Lies by One Direction (AHH!!)

f. a song that i've used as a ringtone at some point
Never had a phone so I'm gonna put my playlist on shuffle and.... Pressure by The 1975

g. a song to party your butts of
Move Me by Little Mix (IT'S BEEN A NONSTOP JAM SESS)

h. a song that reminds me of my childhood
I Believe I Can Fly by  R.Kelly (Sang this at my kindergarden graduation)

i. a song that gives me butterflies
What Makes You Beautiful Cover by The 1975 (please listen to it and cry now)

j. a song by the beatles
I Wanna Hold your Hand

k. a song i know all the lyrics to
YNMIDNY by Ed Sheeran because if you know all of the words to this 9-20 minute song you win at all life

l. an instrumental song
HNSCC by The 1975

m. a song that hasn't got a video i wish it had
Little White Lies by One Direction
n. a song by a band i want to see live
Menswear by The 1975

o. a melancholic song
Small Bumps by Ed Sheeran (is it bad that this song sometimes makes me happy rather than sad)
p. a song that i'd recommend you based on your blog

q. a song to drive to
Wake Me Up by Avicii & Aloe Blacc
r. a song that i've listened to lots of times recently
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
s. a song by a band of your choice
La La by The Cab
t. a lovesong
Stand By Me Otis Redding

u. a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift (Katniss, Peeta, HG, Duh!)

w. a song with an amazing music video
Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran
x. a cover
Masters of War by Bob Dylan sung by Ed Sheeran (SICK!!)
y. a song i'd send to my crush(imaginary, if you don't have one)
Still Into You by Paramore (because for some reason I just think he's amazing)
z. a randomly chosen song
Unpredictable by 5SOS
Check out my tumblr here and my last post here.
Spread the Good Vibes
Sincerely, Atira xx