Monday, April 7, 2014

Music Monday //THE HITLIST VOL.1//

Dear Friends,
Hiw ya' doing? It's Music Monday and today I will be introducing you to THE HITLIST where I give you guys a run down on my top discoveries and favs.

So let's get started...

                                                                                    1) 5 Seconds Of Summer         
Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton make up the Australian boy band 5SOS and  I adore them to bits and pieces. They are absolutely hilarious and adorable. Their debut EP She Looks So Perfect just came out and is available for download on iTunes and Amazon.

TOP PICKS: She Looks So Perfect
(The vid is awesome)







 2) Paramore
I've loved Paramore ever since I heard their song Brick By Boring Brick that I still add to all of my playlists. Their self-titled album Paramore is now valuable for download on iTunes and Amazon.

TOP PICKS: Ain't It Fun & Still Into You










                                                                                   


3) Twenty One Pilots
Twenty One Pilots is a duo unlike anything I've EVER listened to before. Tyler and Josh have such a unique style and sound. It's like Indie-rock made a baby with pop and hip-hop at the same time. It's amazing!
Their studio debut album Vessels is available for download on iTunes and Amazon.

Top Picks: Holding Onto You, Migraine, & Ode To Sleep



4) The Neighbourhood
By now you guys should know about my love for the British group The 1975. Well                     The Neighbourhood are their American dopple-gangers. They have very similar yet very different sounds! It's hard to describe but my friend and i have been obsessed with their album available on iTunes and Amazon for months.

Top Picks: Sweater Weather, Alleyways,Float, & Afraid



5) Rixton
These. Boys. Are. AMAZING! I've only discovered them last week but I am seriously and whole-heartedly OBSESSED with them. Jake, Lewis, Danny, and Charley are crazy talented and hilarious. Their 4 song EP Me And My Broken Heart is incredible as well as all of their covers on YouTube. Their EP is available for download on iTunes and Amazon and I really recommend you give them a listen.

Top Picks: Me And My Broken Heart, Make Out, My Love Cover, & Appreciated


Spread the Good Vibes
Sincerely,
Atira xx